Here we go with more Everquest progression guilds looking to recruit. Who knew that in 2014 people are still playing the original Everquest? I guess much like Dark Age of Camelot and other classic mmorpgs, Everquest’s fan base has not diminished.
According to the Elite Gamers Lounge forum, what follows is a listing of EQ progression guilds looking to recruit.
Founded at the Dreadlands Spires on June 6, 2000, Echoes In Eternity is one of the oldest active raiding guilds from Everquest’s Rodcet Nife, which was then merged into the Quellious, and subsequently the Povar Server. From it’s inception, EiE maintains a proud tradition of pursuing end-game content while keeping a fun, relaxed, and professional approach to raiding.
Echoes in Eternity is a tight-knit community of mature adults. We have a small but active active player base. Getting to know your fellow guild mates is important to us, both while you are an applicant and a member. We have fun, but we focus on accomplishing our goals. When we achieve our goals, we return to our favorite guild past times of troll-baiting, gnome-bashing, and rezzing rangers.
We are a raiding guild focused on progression. We are currently working on the raid progression line of the Call of the Forsaken expansion while farming Rain of Fear.
If you are a “high play time” individual dedicated to raiding top tier content on the Povar server, please contact any officer (Chania, Ferriciean, Dimleelit, Suntuz or Ventrix) in game.
We evaluate each applicant individually based on their experience, drive, and the current needs of the guild. We are currently recruiting skilled, high playtime individuals for in the following classes:
If you’re serious about becoming a member of EiE, you should be level 100 with a high AA count. We are currently raiding RoF and CoTF.
Echoes in Eternity is open to cross-server applications.
*Note: Although a class may not be in high demand we will not discourage anyone from applying and if we feel they are exceptional player then we would evaluate it by a case by case basis at that time.
Echoes in Eternity is a raiding guild. Our regular raiding schedule is Sundays from 5pm EST until Midnight EST, Mondays through Wednesday from 7pm EST until Midnight EST. We have no formal raid requirement percentage for applicants or members. However, you should attend as many raids as their play time permits; if the members do not know you, you will never get enough votes to gain membership. We expect our members to be self sufficient. You should be able to travel to raid zones efficiently and have the ability to gate, see invis, breathe underwater, levitate, shrink, and invis. You must be able to move quickly from zone to zone and travel safely within required raid zones. You should have maps downloaded.
Posting Your Application:
Please use your character’s name to register on our message boards to post your application. When you post your application, write your character’s name, level, and class in the subject line.You may submit an application with answers to the following questions either
1) as a post on this forum, or
2) in a private message to an officer.
Please use this exact format and cut and paste the questions below to use for your application.
1) Provide a Magelo link and a summary of your character, including class, level, equipment level, and AAs.
2) What is your usual play time? (example: I usually play Monday to Wednesday 7pm to 11pm and weekends 3pm to midnight all EST.)
3) What are your past guilds and raid experience with each? What notable events have you participated in and what were your roles in each?
4) Why do you want to join Echoes in Eternity? How do you feel about our long and challenging application process?
5)What do you expect out of EiE membership? What can EiE expect out of you?
6) What were the high and low points of your EQ career?
7)Which, if any, EiE members or applicants do you know?
8 ) What zone keys and flags do you have?
9) Do you have anything else to say to support your application?
What Happens Next:
Shortly after you submit your application, an officer will contact you about your application. We will run a background investigation. Following a successful investigation, you will be interviewed by the officers and class leaders. If you pass the background investigation and the interview, your application will be formally accepted. You will receive a provisional guild tag and have access to our alliance raid channel, appropriate class specific channels, and applicants only sections on the message boards. As an applicant, it will be your responsibility to find a member sponsor. The member sponsor will decide when to submit you for the membership vote. This voting process can be lengthy and requires 75% of active members to vote “yes.” Once you’ve received the necessary votes, your guild tag will become permanent and you will receive additional access and permissions to our websites. During your application period you will earn and use points in our DKP system. Visit our DKP site to register an account and then speak with an officer about activating your account.
Insanity is a guild on the Firiona Vie server; a server in the Everquest game. We are a casual raiding and grouping guild. If interested in joining, please send a tell to any of our guild members; an officer or the guild leader (Gooshy) will get back to you shortly.
- Valhallah is a competitive raiding guild on the Firiona Vie server. We are currently raiding Call of the Forsaken T1A through T1B every Monday through Thursday, 8PM ET to 11PM ET.
- At this time we are asking that applicants (and full members alike!) maintain a 50% raid attendance score at a minimum as we do understand that real life does tend to get in the way from time to time! Please note that this does not mean you get two days out of the week off; if you’re online and in-game you’re expected to raid.
- IMPORTANT! If you don’t meet the requirements (listed below) to wear the Valhallah tag as an applicant, we would like to highlight the guild’s Prospect program that is detailed in this post. Please be aware that while you will be welcomed into the guild as a Prospect should your character not quite be up to speed, it’s very important to note that this program has its own set of rules and policies that are independent of those listed below. Please make sure you read and understand this process if you wish to wear the Valhallah guild tag as a Prospect.
- If you have any questions about the applicant process, the prospect program or the guild in general, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any member of leadership listed below:
- Guild Leader: Mallakhi
- Raid Leader(s): Aldren, Rampagious
- Caster Lead: Haste
- Tank Lead: Nabtinn
- Priest Lead: Pompome
- Melee Lead: Zetterbergia
- Officer(s): Morum, Repscallion
- Loot is determined by a council that distributes items based on merit. Factors taken into consideration include, but are not limited to, size of the upgrade, overall attendance, time lapsed since last loot and class priority (where applicable).
- All of the above factors play a role in loot decisions, but the deciding factor is always attendance. If you fall below 50% attendance, expect to take a back seat for any and all loot considerations even after becoming a full member.
- As an applicant, you are allowed to request to be considered for any and all loot items that are linked in /guildchat and /raidsay. Please note, however, that only in certain circumstances will you ever receive loot over full members that are asking for the same items. Such cases are rare and are on a case-by-case basis.
Requirements to be invited to the guild as an Applicant…
- Be level 100 with a comfortable experience buffer
- Have at least the number of automatically granted AAs for your class at L100. Please note that in order to become a Full Member, your AA count is expected to rise significantly from the bare, autogranted minimum and will be reviewed by the archetype leader for your class before promotion is awarded.
- Have a love of the game that allows you to continually commit to progressing your main, raiding character. Commitment on the level of a progression raiding guild requires high play time, and we expect exactly that out of our members. If you cannot commit to progressing your character and playing often, please don’t waste your time.
- Have an updated Magelo profile for your main character that you will be applying with (this is not a requirement for Prospects). This is not an optional piece of information when filling out your application and you are expected to keep it up-to-date throughout your applicant period. Please note that failure to include an updated, valid and non-private Magelo profile will result in the immediate demotion to the rank of Prospect. This will affect your eligibility for a /raidinvite each evening until you are capable of producing a profile that meets the requirements.
- Have at least one form of each of the standard “Raid 101” utility functions (shrink, invisibility, fade and gate).
- Be familiar with the GINA program for keeping track of event emotes and various audio triggers. GamTextTriggers and in-game audio triggers are also acceptable, but you are responsible for troubleshooting these on your own as Valhallah primarily uses GINA.
- Be familiar with the Ventrilo program, which is a required tool for raiding with Valhallah. Speaking in it is not a requirement, but being on the server for raid time, however, is.
- Have updated maps for every zone and the ability to get to the raid without dying.
- Possess the ability to adapt, take instruction and follow instruction on a moment’s notice without hesitation.
- Have the desire to be the best. No exceptions.
Requirements to be promoted to Full Member (the application process)…
- Attend a minimum of six raid nights over any two-week time span.
- Please note that you are required to post in the “Will You Be There?” forums for any scheduled raids that you will be unable to attend. This policy will never go away (even after becoming a full member), but failure to do so as an applicant will likely result in the termination of your application.
- Reach an AA count that is both higher than the autogranted minimum at L100 and satisfying to the archetype leader of your class.
- Be able to link achievements showing your progress on current content progression missions.
- Be recommended for promotion to Full Member by your class archetype leader.
- Be able to satisfy all of the above points within 45 days of becoming an Applicant. If these requirements are not met within this time span, your application will be terminated and you will be unable to reapply to the guild without first acquiring the permission of the guild leader.
- HIGH NEED
- Paladin (2-3)
- Bard (1)
- Druid (1)
- Warrior (1-2)
- Shadow Knight
How to submit your application…
- When you are ready to apply, you must first register a username with our forums that matches the name of the main, raiding character you will be applying with. If you are unsure of how to do this or need help, you may view this post for instructions. Please contact a member of leadership if you are still having difficulty afterward.
- You must title your application “APPLICANT: Name”. Following this simple instruction will make you look really good!
- If your application is accepted, you will be contacted within a couple of days by an officer, tagged as an applicant of Valhallah and given applicant status on the forums. Afterward, your application PM will be relocated to a members-only section for discussion.
- Finally, please do keep in mind that your application is our first impression of you, so make it count (i.e., update your Magelo, be precise in your answers, don’t leave questions unanswered, d0n7 typ3 l|k3 dis, don’t be fucking stupid, etc.)!
Unbuffed AC(tank class only):
Your Toons Magelo:
What name did you register on our boards with:
How Did you Hear about Pdm:
Reason for leaving Current guild/ Last guild (be specific please):
Guild history, N/a or none is Not acceptable:
(include all raiding guild memberships on any servers)
List Friends OR Family members in Pandemonium(if any):
Why are you interested in Joining Pandemonium:
Why would you make a good addition to Pandemonium:What kinda experience did you have raiding with your class:
Describe the duties of your class:
(Our raid times are 6:30PM EST till 11:00PM EST on Sat/sun And 7:30PM EST till 11:00PM Mon thu Wed.)
Please List your playtimes:
Do you have your 2.0? If not what is your status?
How long have you owned your account?
Are you original owner of the account?
Also do others have access to your account?
Has this or any other account you have owned had a disciplinary action taken against it such as a ban or suspension? (if yes, why?)
Have you ever had any other characters? Include names and server.
What is your favorite expac:
Is your gear fully auged:
Must Have Newest Expac.
PDM Requires http://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/Download.aspx to App.
Do you Have Gina Downloaded?
Do you like Pie(which kind and why)?Additional Information:
(Include any special information or situations that should apply to you, including exceptions from recruiting policy)
Lieing and Incomplete applications will be discarded
Email to PDMAPP@GMAIL.COM